-
October 21st, 2003, 07:36 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
....this topic is one i try to avoid, but is dedicated to a particular person, no names need be mentioned..
-
October 21st, 2003, 07:40 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
....so where do i start... it's been a little over a year since we first discovered each other..
you are what perfects me.. people say you're a lucky guy.. i tell them.. no.. i'm the lucky one.. i wish i could be perfect for you... but you took all i had to offer...
-
October 21st, 2003, 07:42 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
there are truly, no words i can say to you that could properly describe this feeling, but i know i need not say them...
each day.. i woke up.. knowing it's another day closer to you.. you.. my reason for hanging in here each day..
-
October 21st, 2003, 07:44 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
life has thrown you some curve balls lately... and i hate myself for not being able to be there for you..
the past has been rough on the both of us.. and i am thankful every day that we both managed to hold up through the trials of life, for i wouldn't know you as i do now...
-
October 21st, 2003, 07:45 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
i never thought i'd be publicly declaring these things...*L
-
October 21st, 2003, 07:47 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
the future looks bright when i add you to it.. the past year has been one of te happiest times of my life, all other situations considered..i'll do anything within my powers to make the rest of it just as good.. with you by my side..
-
October 21st, 2003, 07:51 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
i dreamt you were dying... and i asked.. maybe i bathe in your blood, my love... wash your life over me and allow me to rid you of life's cruelties...
-
October 21st, 2003, 08:01 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
i dreamt we were strangers.. walking in opposite directions until we found one another... i knew at that moment i had to have you..
-
October 21st, 2003, 08:03 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
i dreamt you into me...... my only fear is waking..
this is.....
perfection...
to forever; rant & rage
-
October 22nd, 2003, 04:07 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Damn it why won’t you get out of my head.
2:30 in the morning and I lie awake in bed.
Man do I hate love but you’re all that’s on my mind.
My pencil turns to mush from the words my lips can’t find.
You’re ruining my pattern
you ruin my routine.
And now I gotta figure out who I’m supposed to be.
I’m not the girl with birds dancing ‘round her head.
I’d rather hate the government and protest shit instead.
But now I write a love song cause you’re all that’s on mind.
My pencil turns to mush from the words my lips can’t find.
I kept myself closed but you let yourself in,
so I finally wrote a love song
congratulations you win.
I hope this never happens again.
I finally wrote a love song
congratulations you win.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks